1. You agree that, any contract for the supply of bitelite.in Service from the bitelite.in App and/or Website is between you and bitelite.in. You agree to take reasonable care when providing bitelite.in with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card. 2. User understands that the tiffin box and the insulated container supplied along with that at the time of delivery are the properties of bitelite.in and must be returned in the same condition as received. Any damage caused to either the container or the tiffin box will be recovered from the user by deducting the balance (up to maximum of Rs.400/- per unit) from online wallet. 3. User understands that for each misplaced tiffin box / container Rs.400/- will be charged. 4. User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient. 5. Customization, Cancellation or Ad-hoc request for food delivery will not be processed for any particular day after the cut-off time decided by bitelite.in. It is the sole responsibility of the user to check for such information in the website and place orders accordingly. 6. bitelite.in reserves the right to alter the cut-off time and such modified cut-off time will be immediately applicable. 7. The User understands that the food supplied by bitelite.in is for immediate consumption only. No preservatives are added to the supplied food. The User acknowledges that Lunch Order Supplied by Bitelite.in is prepared in morning (By 6 AM) and may require additional measures for storage / reheating in order to keep it safe for consumption until Lunch time.
1. All prices listed on the bitelite.in App and/or Website for Food is correct at the time of publication. While bitelite.in takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices. bitelite.in reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale on the bitelite.in App and/or Website, the price of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
2. In the event of price change; immediately after placing the order by the User, bitelite.in will try to make every possible effort to inform the User (using email / sms / Phone Call) about the price difference and the User can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
3. User agrees that in case of change in price, bitelite.in or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
4. The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the bitelite.in App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
5. If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
6. bitelite.in can deduct bitelite.in Credits in case someone is caught misusing them.
7. bitelite.in Credits expire in 365 days.
8. The wallet balance maintained with bitelite.in is non-refundable and it can only be used to order food through the website/app, However
any refund request due to complete account deactivation will be processed after deducting "Cashback", "Bonus", "Recharge Offer Voucher", "Payment Gateway Transaction Charges" and the "Service Charge" as decided by bitelite.in (Rs.100 At Present) with in 7 Working Days from receiving such requests or return of the tiffin box with bag whichever is later. No Refund will be issued in case the amount present in the wallet is below the Threshold Amount [Current Balance in Wallet - (Payment Gateway Charges + Service Charge + Cashback / Offer Voucher / Bonus)] as calculated above.
9. As per RBI Guidelines, the wallet maintained with bitelite.in is classified as Closed System Prepaid Payment Instrument.
Closed System PPIs: These PPIs are issued by an entity for facilitating the purchase of goods and services from that entity only and do not permit cash withdrawal. As these instruments cannot be used for payments or settlement for third party services, the issuance and operation of such instruments is not classified as payment systems requiring approval / authorisation by the RBI. 10. By enabling "Automatic Order" for any particular Week Day (Ex. Sunday, Monday etc...) or Meal Type (Ex. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) the user gives his/her consent to place an order on behalf of him / her and deduct the corresponding price from the Online Wallet. It is solely the responsibility of the user to Review, Monitor the Order and Price of the Menu ( As this may change on a day-to-day basis). 11. When any changes are made to the "Automatic Order Settings" it will not cancel orders already placed by that time. Cancellations need to be done manually by the user going to the "Dashboard" Page through the "Skip" option.
1. Offers, Discounts such as "Cashback" and "Referral Bonus" are applicable for limited period only as decided by bitelite.in
2. After the expiry of this limited period, no cashback can be claimed for recharge or referral bonus
3. bitelite.in retains the right to change the Terms, Conditions and validity period of discounts - offers from time to time with out giving any advance notice and such modified Terms shall be immediately applicable.
1. Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering. bitelite.in will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, bitelite.in will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, You may contact bitelite.in by email and bitelite.in will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible. 2. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge or Order Amount will neither be voided nor refunded by bitelite.in. 3. After Cut-Off time no cancellation request can be processed. However, User May request for cancellation of delivery if the delivery is delayed by more than 30 min by bitelite.in (Except for events beyond their control including riot, strike, theft, war, or acts of God and/or nature) 4. If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or bitelite.in is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which bitelite.in incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify bitelite.in in full for such cost. 5. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. bitelite.in cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery. 6. If your location is not explicitly listed in "Food Delivery Point" (i.e. if it falls under "others"), bitelite.in may / may not be able to deliver your order at your address. It is user's responsibility to check with bitelite.in if the order can be delivered at the selected address before placing an order or recharging the online wallet. 7. In the event of any order cancellation by bitelite.in due to inability to deliver at a particular location, the order amount will be refunded to the online wallet maintained with bitelite.in within 7 working days. 8. For all Undelivered Orders, it is the responsibility of the user to notify "bitelite.in" using the "Contact Us" option provided in the website or through E-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with in 3Hrs of the Delivery Time Line mentioned for the particular meal type (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). Any report of undelivered orders received after 3Hrs of the Delivery Time Line mentioned for the particular meal type (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) won't be eligible for refund. 9. Bitelite.in shall not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to events beyond their control including riot, strike, theft, war, or acts of God and/or nature. 10. For any lapse in delivery from bitelite.in, the maximum extent to which bitelite.in is liable shall not exceed the corresponding order amount. You shall indemnify bitelite.in any excess cost incurred as a result of such lapse in full for such cost.
1. User understands and acknowledges that by choosing bitelite.in you have allowed bitelite.in to use your personal information. 2. User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although bitelite.in provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the bitelite.in Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible. 3. In case bitelite.in is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the bitelite.in Service and/or any particular user(s), bitelite.in will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
1. All intellectual property rights of the bitelite.in, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the bitelite.in. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.